2004 design sticker was just an email
But it is now a collector's item with a current
stock shortage due to an overwhelming public interest in the campaign.
The Save Smiths Beach campaign is organising the third print run of
the sticker campaign.
2001 the Save Smiths Beach car bumper sticker
was available from any of the following outlets for only the cost
of a gold coin donation.
Break Surf Gallery
- Barrie Sutherland, cnr Canning Hwy & Riseley St, Applecross, 9315
- Garden City Shopping Centre, 9364 7640
- 328-332 Murray St Perth, 1800 353 966
- Rokeby Rd, Subiaco, 9381 2815
- Plaza Arcade, Perth, 9221 5840
thanks to these surf shops and cafes for their support.
this browser window to get back to the action at Smiths Beach)